You need to be on top of your online reputation these days as more and more people are talking about you there. In years gone by, they would maybe talk to 10 people who might also talk to 10 people. Now they get online and immediately talk to thousands of people within seconds!
Online Reputation Management clearly has a big impact on a company’s revenue. Have you considered the losses you could incur due to bad recommendations about your company, your services or your products? If you haven’t, you might want to start. More and more customers are going to social media outlets to let others know of bad services or products. Are you monitoring yours?
Catch the unhappy customers quickly and turn them into happy, loyal customers!
Did you know that:
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (including 95% of people aged 18-34)
- Consumers read an average of 10 online reviews before feeling able to trust a local business
- 40% of consumers only take into account reviews written within the past 2 weeks – up from 18% last year
- 57% of consumers will only use a business if it has 4 or more stars
- 80% of 18-34 year olds have written online reviews – compared to just 41% of consumers over 55
- 91% of 18-34 year olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 89% of consumers read businesses’ responses to reviews
Need assistance in monitoring and replying to reviews. Boomerang Social is here to help you with that. Whether is it emailing clients and asking them for a review, thanking someone for taking the time for leaving a good review, or advising how to respond to a bad review, we are here to help. Contact Us Now
Statistics pulled from Bright Local Survey