Who plans your social media?
Do you use any social media channels for customer service allowing your customers to make easy, quick contact with you for support issues?
Many larger businesses have created support accounts on Twitter and Facebook to handle customer questions and issues. The larger companies do have the staff to man these channels every day, while the smaller companies do not. But that doesn’t mean that the small businesses still shouldn’t be on social media so they can keep an eye on what their customers are saying, along with their competition. This also creates a fantastic arena for your raving fans to leave you an awesome review for all those other consumers on social media to see.
Along with support on social media, did you know that:
- 68% of US adults between the ages 18-29 are on Facebook
- There are more than 50 million businesses using a Facebook Business Page
- 35% of Instagram users check Instagram multiple times a day and 51% open the app daily
- 47% of marketers agreed Twitter was the best social media channel for customer engagement
- 81% of millennials view their Twitter account on a daily basis
- There are more than 450 million LinkedIn user accounts
- 94% B2B organizations rely on LinkedIn for content marketing and distribution.
Need more information to get you moving?
- Ad spend on social media is on pace to outgrow TV ad spend for the first time
- 73.4% of users follow a brand because they’re interested in the product or service
- Instagram saw $595 million in mobile ad revenue in 2016
- 89% of social media messages to brands go ignored
- 1 in 3 consumers would mention a brand when sharing a personal milestone or accomplishment on social media
What we do at Boomerang Social is make sure your information is out on the channels that your market is on so they can see what great products or services you have to offer, that you are the expert in your field, along with keeping you in front of your past customers so they don’t forget about you.
Along with setting up or optimizing your social media sites, we will work with you to create a social media calendar, keeping your mission and values in line with your postings.
Could you use our help? Contact us
Figures and facts were found at: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-statistics/