Who plans your social media?
Do you use any social media channels for customer service allowing your customers to make easy, quick contact with you for support issues?
Many larger businesses have created social media support accounts on Twitter and Facebook to handle customer questions and issues. The larger companies do have the staff to man these channels every day, while the smaller companies do not. But that doesn’t mean that the small businesses still shouldn’t be on social media so they can keep an eye on what their customers are saying, along with their competition. This also creates a fantastic arena for your raving fans to leave you an awesome review for all those other consumers on social media to see.
*Along with support on social media, did you know that:
- 89% of marketers use Facebook in their brand marketing efforts.
- 66% say they Like or Follow a brand on Facebook.
- Instagram now has over 1 billion monthly active users.
- Among these Instagram users, 90% follow a business on the platform.
- Instagram continues to be the most popular influencer marketing.
- 79% of Twitter users like to discover what’s new, making it the top platform for discovery.
- People are also 26% more likely to view ads on Twitter than on any other leading platform.
- Pinterest has 300 million Global Monthly Active Users (MAUs).
- 77% of weekly Pinners have discovered a new brand or product on the platform.
- 98% report trying new things they find on Pinterest.
- LinkedIn has over 660 million registered users, with 303 million of them being active on a monthly basis.
- 90 million of LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers, and 63 million are in decision-making positions.
*Need more information to get you moving?
- Ad spend on social media is on pace to outgrow TV ad spend for the first time.
- Mobile users contribute to a majority of social advertising revenue. In fact, 94% of the Facebook advertising revenue for Q3 of 2019 came from mobile.
- Marketers are increasing their digital video budgets by 25% year-over-year.
- Pinterest experiences the highest increase in advertising reach with a 4.1% quarter-on-quarter increase.
- Instagram comes second with a 2.9% increase, and Twitter comes close with a 2.5% increase.
What we do at Boomerang Social is make sure your information is out on the channels that your market is on so they can see what great products or services you have to offer, that you are the expert in your field, along with keeping you in front of your past customers so they don’t forget about you.
Along with setting up or optimizing your social media sites, we also do social media consulting working with you to see what you are currently doing with your social media, discuss what else can be done, help you create a social media calendar, discussing how to keep your mission and values in line with your postings.
Could you use our help? Contact us
Figures and facts were found at: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-statistics/